Astalavista 2020! Halle-freakin’-lujah, it’s 2021! Do you have money resolutions for 2021? If so, you’re not alone. Good Housekeeping listed 56 resolutions and the number one resolution listed was to build a better budget. The article said, “If there’s one New Year’s resolution that will help you the most in the long run, it’s making a vow to save more money… outline a budget that works for you — and make a plan for how you’ll stick to it.”
I’d love to hear what your top money resolutions are for 2021! Start Best Money Class Ever for free by scheduling your free 15-minute coaching call here (only available through Wednesday!).
If you’ve been meaning to get your financial house in order, now’s the time and this is the roadmap you’ve been looking for with money!
Again, Best Money Class Ever is Wednesday nights starting January 6th. You can view class live virtually 7-9 p.m. central or binge watch the recordings whenever.
With Best Money Class Ever and Money Coaching This Year Learn How to:
- Invest and retire a millionaire
- Get out of debt
- Save for a rainy day
- Buy a home or car
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- Four live 2-hour personal finance classes (7-9 p.m. central)
- Live Q&A and in-class time to work on your money challenge
- Recording of class to view whenever
- Email support to ask me questions
- Downloadable workbook (200 pages!)
- Financial (day) Planner
- 1-hour private 1:1 money coaching session
- 1 Executive Summary (a downloadable workbook with tips just for you to reach your money goals!)
- Bring a friend for free!!*
Here’s Real Results from Real People Just Like You
- Meaghan paid off $3,135 in credit card debt in three months
- Claire saved her first $1,000 for retirement two months after class
- Jessica and Daniel are 100% debt-free. They paid off over $21,000 within a year of taking the class
- Loren and Bryce tripled their net worth in two years
- Kim paid off $45,404 in 28 months
- Samantha and Stan doubled their income with a side hustle and are now 100% debt-free (they paid for a truck with cash!)
- Ashley saved $10,000 for a rainy day and paid off $15,000 in medical debt
- Jessica and Matthias paid off $61,000 in debt in 20 months
Word on the Street
Vani and Bryon
*You can bring a friend for free! Your guest will get access to class materials for free, but the coaching is only for your enrollment.