2020’s shown the importance of financial education. More than any stimulus check, knowledge on how to manage money is priceless. Imagine if it was the norm for Americans to have $20,000-$40,000 saved for a rainy day? Or lived without hundreds of dollars going to student loans, credit cards, or car payments every month.
Black Friday deals are rolling out and this year, I want to 100% giveaway enrollment for Best Money Class Ever to do something small to help during this worldwide time of crisis.
This is the roadmap you’ve been looking for with money. You’ll learn how to get out of debt, invest, save for a rainy day, and plan for the fun things in life like buying a car or home. You can get all the class details here.
Here’s real results from past students:
- Loren and Bryce tripled their net worth in two years (including paying off student loans and they now have a six-month emergency fund).
- Matthias and Jessica paid off $61k in 20 months
- Kim paid off $45k in 28 months
More Black Friday Deals!
- Get ready financially for 2021! Join me for Lunch break Live with Carly, @bestmoneyclassever Monday- Friday at 12:45-1:00 pm. Starting TODAY! Are you a past Best Money Class Ever or money coaching student? I want to have guests, email back to be a featured guest!
- Get a free 15-minute intro coaching session with me (and the intro videos to Best Money Class Ever) here.
- Refer a friend to enroll for a money coaching session and you’ll get a free 30-minute money coaching session
Know of a friend, family member, or coworker who geeks out on personal finance? Then share these financial Black Friday goodies with them! Take advantage of these Black Friday Financial deals! If you’ve been meaning to get your finances in order now is the time and this is the best place to start!